By checking the acknowledgment boxes before adding items to your cart, you “the customer” are acknowledging that you have read, and are agreeing to the following:
- Renegade Labs products are handmade per order and do take some time to assemble, they are not mass produced in a large facility.
- Orders are taking longer than expected to assemble and ship due to delays caused by COVID-19, the time frame for these delays has been updated in the description of the products.
- All 3D printed parts are designed and printed at Renegade Labs. Files for 3D printed parts are the sole property of Renegade Labs and will not be given out to anyone except Renegade Labs employees. 3D print files for older models that are no longer in use are available upon request.
- All products on the Renegade Labs website have an estimated time frame for completion, however, this is only an approximate time frame and may not be an exact amount of time for the order to complete.
- If an order does go past the approximate time frame listed in the description of the product, the order is still under the Renegade Labs Terms and Conditions for cancellations, and any and/or all cancellation fees will still apply.
- If an order is canceled within 24 hours of the original purchase date, and is eligible for a refund, then no fees will be taken out of the purchase price.
- Any order that is canceled after this 24 hour period (regardless of time frame between the end of the eligibility, and the time of cancellation request) will be subject to the 15% cancellation fee.
- Renegade Labs is not responsible for any processing and transaction fees that the buyer’s financial institution takes out of any refund.
- Certain products are ineligible for cancellation, this will be clearly stated in the description of the product. Please see the description of the product for eligibility.
- Returns must be approved before being sent back and is on a case by case basis. Any and all troubleshooting must be attempted prior to a return taking place. If approved, a return is subject to a 15% restocking fee, and the original amount that was paid by the customer for shipping the order to them, is non-refundable. The shipping cost was a service that was in addition to the physical order that was placed, and was fulfilled since the customer has the order.
- The refund, minus the 15% restocking fee, and minus the shipping fee, will be issued once the product has been received and inspected for any damages or missing parts. If there is any damage or missing parts that has not already been brought to our attention prior to the return, additional charges will be taken out of the refund for the price of the damaged/missing parts.
- The cost of shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Renegade Labs is not responsible for any processing and transaction fees that the buyer’s financial institution takes out of any refund.
- If a warranty claim has been started and/or completed, the order is ineligible for a refund.
- Certain products are ineligible for refunds, this will be clearly stated in the description of the product. Please see the description of the product for eligibility.
- Failure to follow the guidelines for returns will delay or nullify any approved return.
Our policies on Canceled and Returned Orders are non-negotiable and no exceptions will be made.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to placing your order.